- 20 Ways To Celebrate International Women’s Day With Residential Wellness Design Giftsby Jamie Gold, Contributor on March 8, 2021 at 10:34 pm
The first International Women’s Day took place in 1911, according to its organizers, and still exists to celebrate women’s achievements.
- HUD Reaches Agreement With JPMorgan Chase Resolving Claims Of Race Discrimination In Appraisalsby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on March 8, 2021 at 9:44 pm
Under the agreement, Chase will pay the homeowner $50,000.
- Restaurants that stood by employees are rebounding in Delray Beach, Jupiteron March 8, 2021 at 9:38 pm
This week marks one year since the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a pandemic. WPTV NewsChannel 5 is looking back at how life has changed for restaurants and looking ahead to what comes next.
- Serena Williams' moving tweet in support of Meghan Markleon March 8, 2021 at 8:50 pm
Tennis star Serena Williams posted a supportive tweet Sunday night just after her friend Meghan Markle's tell-all interview with Oprah.
- Mountain Settings In California, Colorado And Montana For $2 Millionby Neal Leitereg, Contributor on March 8, 2021 at 8:00 pm
From a lakeside home in Montana to a modern mountain retreat in Northern California to a traditional mountain-view house in Colorado, here’s a look at what about $2 million buys right now in three mountain settings.
- The Power Of Escalation Clauses In Today’s Hot Real Estate Marketby Jennifer Anderson, Forbes Councils Member on March 8, 2021 at 7:14 pm
One of the strategies buyers are using to win in this hyper-competitive market is an escalation clause.
- 13 Tips For Creating An Attention-Grabbing Property Listingby Expert Panel®, Forbes Councils Member on March 8, 2021 at 6:10 pm
The ability to craft a listing that evokes feelings and emotions increases the chances of a property selling quickly.
- How ‘A Boy With A Hammer’ Became One Of America’s Top Hotel Builders And Developersby Micah Solomon, Senior Contributor on March 8, 2021 at 3:51 pm
I met Bob Olson in the shade of two giant ficus trees that Olson had insisted on preserving when he built his luxury hotel and local landmark, Lido House, in Newport Beach, California, which opened in 2018.
- Rising Mortgage Rates Could Erase Home Buyers’ Increased Spending Powerby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on March 8, 2021 at 3:16 pm
The average rate is likely to continue to increase slightly as the economy recovers.
- Free, affordable ways to connect with nature, family during spring breakon March 8, 2021 at 1:40 pm
If you want to connect with nature in a safe and socially distance way over spring break, we have some great options for your family.
- What The Latest Federal Relief Plan Means For Landlordsby Joseph Edgar, Forbes Councils Member on March 8, 2021 at 12:40 pm
If you are a landlord, you should make use of federal and state programs however you can, but it's important to know the different requirements between the various programs providing rent assistance.
- Identifying Trends And Forging Ahead: The Pandemic’s Impact On The Commercial Real Estate Industryby Marc Betesh, Forbes Councils Member on March 8, 2021 at 12:20 pm
To effectively navigate today’s commercial real estate landscape, it’s important to recognize that some changes brought on by the pandemic are likely here to stay.
- Real Estate Agents: It's Time To Digitize The Way You Do Businessby Glenn Brunker, Forbes Councils Member on March 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The residential real estate market had already made strides toward digital, which delivers the powerful combination of speed and convenience, but the pandemic cemented this shift as a necessity.
- Kinetic art exhibit held this weekend in Boynton Beachon March 6, 2021 at 11:46 pm
A one-of-a-kind kinetic art experience is offering outdoor and indoor artwork in Palm Beach County.
- Drew And Tim Nelson: Brotherly Bonds Through Selling San Diego Real Estateby Neal Leitereg, Contributor on March 6, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The sons of a San Diego real estate luminary, Tim and Drew Nelson have worked hard to establish themselves as a force in San Diego's luxury real estate scene.
- Delray Beach resident Gary Woodland joins Honda Classic fieldon March 5, 2021 at 2:07 pm
Delray Beach resident Gary Woodland is joining the Honda Classic field.
- Jimmy Fallon Puts His Manhattan Home On The Market For $15 Millionby Regina Cole, Contributor on March 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
A 4,950 square foot home in one of Manhattan’s legendary buildings, home to Jimmy Fallon and his wife, has just hit the market for $15 million.
- How Can Landlords Prepare For 2021?by Nathan Miller, Forbes Councils Member on March 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
We have more challenges ahead, especially in certain areas.
- Contemporary Lakefront Estate In Austin, Texas Sells For A Record Price Tagby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on March 4, 2021 at 11:44 pm
One-of-a-kind compound on nearly 9 acres was listed for $38.9 million.
- Okeechobee Steakhouse opens seafood restaurant in West Palm Beachon March 4, 2021 at 8:25 pm
The family behind Florida’s oldest steakhouse opens the doors to their newest venture.