- Ten Best Outdoor Design Trends Of 2021by Amanda Lauren, Contributor on June 14, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Whether you need a spruce up or a major renovation, here are the best outdoor design trends of 2021.
- 15 Strategies For Succeeding In A Saturated Real Estate Industryby Expert Panel, Forbes Councils Member on June 14, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Even in a market heavy with competitors, there are plenty of opportunities for innovation.
- Why Don’t Alternative Asset Investors Care About Fees?by Eliot Bencuya, Forbes Councils Member on June 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
You need to be armed with the right kinds of questions to ask.
- Rapper Rick Ross On Real Estate, Hot Wings And The Benefits Of Mowing Your Lawnby Michelle Hofmann, Contributor on June 14, 2021 at 6:04 am
During a moment away from planning his next big move, the rapper turned mogul sat down with Forbes to talk about real estate and offer insight about entrepreneurship.
- Hip Midcentury Home By Harold B. Zook Hits The Market In Los Angelesby Neal Leitereg, Contributor on June 12, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The son of prominent Chicago architect R. Harold Zook, Harold B. Zook began his career working with celebrated architect Albert Frey, who was a founding father of modernism in Palm Springs.
- Here's How To Reduce Energy Costs In Commercial Real Estateby Jeffrey Steele, Contributor on June 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm
A New Buildings Institute study found significant advantages to adding shading retrofits and upgrading LED lighting systems to make them adjustable to each user's individual preferences and needs.
- Literacy Links Golf Tournament tees off for a good cause on Fridayon June 11, 2021 at 11:39 am
It is a key fundraiser for the Literacy Coalition, happening a little later this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Four Tips To Protect Yourself In A Competitive Real Estate Transactionby Jennifer Anderson, Forbes Councils Member on June 11, 2021 at 11:00 am
It’s imperative that both buyers and sellers remain strategic, think long-term about their risk tolerance and focus on negotiating what’s most important.
- Li Ka-Shing’s Flagship CK Asset Mulls Sale Of UBS London Headquarters For $1.4 Billion: Reportby Zinnia Lee, Forbes Staff on June 11, 2021 at 9:22 am
CK Asset Holdings is said to be mulling a sale of UBS AG’s London headquarters to several potential buyers, according to a Bloomberg report.
- Singer Gloria Gaynor Puts New Jersey Mansion On The Market For $1.2 Millionby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on June 10, 2021 at 8:12 pm
Disco queen's long-time home includes a heated pool and theater room.
- ‘Too Complicated’: Discrimination Against LGBTQ+ And Other Groups In NYC Real Estateby Frederick Peters, Contributor on June 10, 2021 at 4:30 pm
In 2021, as bigotry and social conservatism sweep many parts of our country again, and attempts are made at every level of the courts to uphold the rights of the prejudiced, New York’s ongoing role as a leader in acceptance shines forth more brightly.
- Buy A Piece Of Rock ‘N’ Roll History With This Catskills Love Shackby Regina Cole, Contributor on June 10, 2021 at 3:24 pm
Offered by B-52s singer Kate Pierson and her wife, renowned artist Monica Coleman, it is a once in a lifetime chance for anyone looking for a large and private mountain compound just two hours from New York City.
- Real Estate Startup Flyhomes Valued At More Than $800 Million After New Funding Roundby Margherita Beale, Forbes Staff on June 10, 2021 at 1:30 pm
With $150 million in Series C funding, Flyhomes lets buyers make cash offers on houses while they work to secure a mortgage.
- Investors' Guide To Preferred Equity In Multifamily Real Estateby Feras Moussa, Forbes Councils Member on June 10, 2021 at 11:00 am
In the volatility of today's economic climate, many investors are looking for stable and consistent returns with low exposure to risk.
- Hot Manhattan Markets: Influx Of Demand Spurs Deal Activity In Morningside Heights, UESby Lisa Chamoff, Contributor on June 10, 2021 at 11:00 am
The median number of signed contracts across all Manhattan neighborhoods is up a staggering 78% compared to the same time last year, according to an analysis by real estate data firm UrbanDigs.
- It’s A Hot Summer For Landlords, As Prices Continue To Bounce Backby Noah Kirsch, Forbes Staff on June 10, 2021 at 4:10 am
In some hotspots, like the Village and SoHo, the extreme competitiveness has given the advantage back to property owners.
- See inside the new 'Jurassic World VelociCoaster' in Orlandoon June 10, 2021 at 12:55 am
Thursday morning Universal Studios in Orlando will open 'Jurassic World VelociCoaster' to the public. They have been letting some guests ride during a technical run.
- House Hunting: Homes For $6.2 Million Near Vero Beach, Manhattan And Torontoby Neal Leitereg, Contributor on June 9, 2021 at 6:40 pm
From a contemporary residence in the heart of West Village to a custom home on the exclusive Old Colony Road, here’s a closer look at what about USD $6.2 million buys in Hutchinson Island, Manhattan and Toronto.
- For Juneteenth, Tour South Carolina’s Reconstruction Historyby Regina Cole, Contributor on June 9, 2021 at 3:37 pm
In South Carolina, the time following the Civil War, the Reconstruction era, was a time of tremendous strides in racial equality. A newly established Reconstruction Trail traces these steps.
- Buying this golf glove lends a hand to a new young golferon June 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
The idea behind a Kickstarter campaign is that when you buy a golf glove, the company will donate a new glove to a first time youth golfer.