- Places to celebrate National Fried Chicken Dayon July 5, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Wednesday, July 6 is National Fried Chicken Day. Here are some of the fun places to celebrate in South Florida.
- Q2 2022: The Quarter Is Marked By A Slowdown For New York Real Estateby Frederick Peters, Contributor on July 5, 2022 at 1:00 pm
As the third quarter unfolds, New York City’s real estate experts should get a better sense of where our market is headed.
- Stay Safe And Cool In Summer Heat With Smart New Home Improvementsby Jamie Gold, Contributor on July 5, 2022 at 12:00 pm
“The next time you are switching out blinds, look at smart options. Many of them can be set to close at certain times of day when direct sun is hitting those windows; that can sure make a difference in keeping your home cool,” suggests Eric Goranson, host of the syndicated...
- Sky-High Listing Prices Are Finally Starting To Come Back Down To Earthby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on July 3, 2022 at 4:23 pm
The Fed's historic mortgage rate hike put a damper on home buyer activity.
- Waterfront Home In Naples, Florida Sells For A Record $62 Millionby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on July 3, 2022 at 12:02 am
The luxurious estate's prime location amazes and delights at every turn.
- How They Closed It: Selling The Rich History Of A Landmark Australia Estateby Spencer Elliott, Contributor on July 2, 2022 at 8:30 am
The Who: With a nearly 80 years of combined experience in marketing and selling luxury properties, the director team at Private Property Global of Michael Gibson, Ken Jacobs, Tracey Atkins and Robert Fletcher has amassed a long list of satisfied clients that include some of Australia’s most elite...
- Florida Renters Made Safer Under Miya’s Law – Landlords Required To Background Check Workersby Alonzo Martinez, Senior Contributor on June 30, 2022 at 9:00 pm
As of July 1, 2022, residential tenant safety in Florida will be bolstered by a new law requiring background checks for prospective employees. Here's what you need to know.
- Texas Housing Market Report Halfway Through 2022by Andrew DePietro, Contributor on June 30, 2022 at 4:59 pm
Find out what's going on in the Texas housing market in 2022, including where home prices have soared and where inventory is dwindling.
- True Luxury Is Built To Lastby Regina Cole, Contributor on June 30, 2022 at 4:09 pm
Garza Blanca is the newest in a chain of Mexican hotels owned and operated by Fernando González and his family. The design was driven by the site.
- Houses Are Still Selling Like Hotcakes In These 10 Cities In 2022by Andrew DePietro, Contributor on June 30, 2022 at 3:21 pm
Find out which cities are seeing homes fly off the market the fastest in the U.S.
- New York City Sellers: Should You List This Summer?by John Walkup, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Should prospective sellers list this summer? If you are prepared to list at or near the market price, and are ready to handle staging, open houses, and negotiations, then yes, you should list.
- Lawsuit filed against PGA Tour in Palm Beach Countyon June 29, 2022 at 7:19 pm
The PGA Tour is depriving golf fans by barring LIV Golf participants from playing in its tour events, a class-action lawsuit filed in Palm Beach County claims.
- Despite Slowdown In Housing Market, These 10 Cities Have Seen The Biggest Price Growth From 2021 To 2022by Andrew DePietro, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 1:18 pm
Find out which housing markets have witnessed the biggest rise in home prices from 2021 to 2022.
- Shay Holland On The Road To HGTV, DIY And Interior Design Trendsby Amanda Lauren, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 1:05 pm
Whether you watched Shay Holland show off her design chops on HGTV’s 'Unfinished Business' or you’ve never heard of her— she is a force to be reckoned with.
- 10 Cities Where Housing Inventory Increased The Most Amid Slowing Housing Marketby Andrew DePietro, Contributor on June 29, 2022 at 12:16 pm
Find out which housing markets have seen their available inventory build up the most from 2021 to 2022.
- Vintage Meets Mid-Century Modern At This Iconic Platform Houseby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on June 28, 2022 at 7:35 pm
Hidden behind a privacy wall, this unassuming gem in California boasts much more than initially meets the eye.
- It’s Easy To Blame Private Equity For Housing Shortage, But Crisis Has Deeper Rootsby David Westenhaver, Contributor on June 28, 2022 at 7:21 pm
Corporate investors have purchased hundreds of thousands of single-family homes. Experts say that’s a symptom–not a cause–of a housing shortage that’s been more than a decade in the making.
- Mayor’s Plan Will Continue New York City’s Support For Affordable Housing Developmentby Shimon Shkury, Contributor on June 28, 2022 at 5:38 pm
New York City Mayor Eric Adams recently released his affordable housing plan, Housing Our Neighbors: A Blueprint for Housing and Homelessness, and announced $5 billion in capital funds, bringing the city’s investment to $22 billion to build and maintain affordable housing over the next ten years.
- Future-Proofing Residential Developments Vs. Climate Changeby Jeffrey Steele, Contributor on June 28, 2022 at 1:00 pm
With coming climate change certain to threaten the built environment, proactive architects are designing in features to help future proof their structural creations.
- Latest Studies From Harvard, Et Al Show Health Hazards Of Gas Cookingby Jamie Gold, Contributor on June 28, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The second factor, as highlighted in a study published today by Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health in ACS’ Environmental Science & Technology journal, is the health hazard associated with gas cooking.