- In Flux And In Flex: How Covid Made The Case For Flexible Officesby Joe Brady, Forbes Councils Member on September 21, 2021 at 11:15 am
Now, work is a thing you do, no matter the place it is done from. This means companies can adapt more easily, with the right real estate solutions in place, to offer curated work experiences based on individual desires.
- Will Rising Interest Rates Burst The Housing Bubble?by Joseph Edgar, Forbes Councils Member on September 21, 2021 at 11:00 am
Real estate prices are on the rise and building costs are right there with them.
- Gallery sets exhibit up for National Hispanic Awareness Month in West Palm Beachon September 20, 2021 at 10:19 pm
The venue is more than a gallery; it serves as a neighborhood meeting house for people to discuss things like politics and social justice.
- The Top 10 Zip Codes For Home-Flipping Profitsby Kathleen Howley, Senior Contributor on September 20, 2021 at 8:10 pm
Kirkland, Washington, the Seattle suburb that in early 2020 had one of the nation’s first clusters of Covid-19 cases at its Life Care Center nursing home, now leads the U.S. for home-flipping profits.
- HUD Insured Loans: Mitigating Risk For Medium- To Long-Term Holders Of Multifamily Assetsby Matthew Avital, Forbes Councils Member on September 20, 2021 at 11:15 am
Real estate investors across the country are taking advantage of historically low interest rates by refinancing their existing assets.
- Five Factors That Still Drive Proptech After A Decade Of Explosive Growthby Jason Freedman, Forbes Councils Member on September 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
Over the past decade, these five factors unique to real estate helped spur incredible growth in proptech and are just as powerful today.
- Enjoy The High Life In Scenic Patagonia For $3.6 Millionby Lauren Beale, Contributor on September 20, 2021 at 10:00 am
Built in 2007, the home is in the Gustavian style.
- Exploring The Ultra-Luxury World Of Dubai Real Estate With Driven Propertiesby Ellen Paris, Contributor on September 20, 2021 at 4:00 am
From Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, to Palm Jumeirah, one of the largest artificial islands around, luxury living has become synonymous with the signature lifestyle Dubai offers.
- Experience Outrageous Underwater Living Off Of Dubai’s World Islands For $3 Millionby Lauren Beale, Contributor on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 am
The Floating Seahorse is set in the area known as the Heart of Europe, a project of the Kleindienst Group.
- New photography book features Florida's watery wonderson September 18, 2021 at 6:23 pm
'Meet Me Underwater' features prominently locations in Palm Beach County and the Treasure Coast because of the nearby Gulf Stream in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Village Properties Marks Its 25th Anniversary As The Top Independent Brokerage In Santa Barbara’s Luxury Marketby Ellen Paris, Contributor on September 18, 2021 at 11:00 am
Renee Grubb broker and owner of looks at the luxury market today and how business has changed.
- This Is The Room That Makes Or Breaks A Home Saleby Ryan Serhant, Contributor on September 17, 2021 at 9:37 pm
When shopping for a new home, some people get excited about a giant walk-in closet with built-in shelving; Others daydream about a private outdoor space with panoramic views. But what you think sells a home is different from what actually sells a home.
- Halloween pop-up bar is back in Delray Beachon September 17, 2021 at 9:14 pm
As we approach the spookiest time of year, many of Florida's traditional events are starting to open up for Halloween, including a pop-up Halloween bar in Delray Beach.
- Streamlining The Real Estate Purchase And Sale Processby Joshua Stein, Contributor on September 17, 2021 at 6:04 pm
A few suggestions on how buyers and sellers of commercial real estate can speed along and simplify the selling process.
- ‘Martian Concrete’ And More Innovations Come To Market As Funding For PropTech Surpasses $9 Billion In 2021by Amy Dobson, Senior Contributor on September 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm
If we're going to live on Mars, we are going to need concrete. Martian concrete. This idea is just one from almost 8,000 companies trying to make it in real estate.
- Self-Sustaining Communities: A Unique Approach To Affordable Housingby Kellie Rastegar, Forbes Councils Member on September 17, 2021 at 11:15 am
Housing providers must innovate to meet the demands of affordable housing and sustainability.
- What About $8 Million Buys In Real Estate Around The Worldby Lisa Chamoff, Contributor on September 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
When it comes to luxury real estate, location is key.
- The Emotional And Rational Benefits Of Purchasing A Propertyby Francisco Angulo, Forbes Councils Member on September 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
When it comes to purchasing a property, it is important to be crystal clear about why you’re doing it and understand the risks involved in the process.
- Luxury Mountain Retreat In Colorado Draws On The Early American Westby Lauren Beale, Contributor on September 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
This luxury retreat in the heart of the Rocky Mountains is within The Ranch at Cordillera, one of four gated resort enclaves near Edwards, Colorado.
- Firefighter Combat Challenge finals to be held in Fort Pierceon September 16, 2021 at 10:13 pm
Some of the country's best and bravest will be going head to head on the Treasure Coast.