- Exploring Maui’s North Shore: Living In An Agro-Influenced Paradiseby Spencer Elliott, Contributor on January 23, 2022 at 12:00 pm
For roughly 120 miles, shores of white, black and red sand beaches run into the powerful waters of the Pacific—some public, some sacred, but all intensely sublime.
- $32.5-Million Henderson Mansion Holds The High-Water Mark In Las Vegasby Lauren Beale, Contributor on January 23, 2022 at 11:00 am
Built in 2017 for the founder of a tech automation company, the soaring 14,207-square-foot three-story dwelling is – not surprisingly – a showcase of smart home technology.
- New Girl Scout cookie flavor coming to South Floridaon January 22, 2022 at 2:53 pm
Adventurefuls are the new flavor of Girl Scout cookie flavor coming to storefronts Feb. 3, 2022.
- A Frontgate Design Expert And Psychologist Share Tips For Creating The Bedroom Of Your Dreamsby Amanda Lauren, Contributor on January 22, 2022 at 11:00 am
Dreamy bedrooms start here.
- CEO Alex Lange Of Forbes Global Properties Dives Into The Markets Of New Zealand, Las Vegas And The Bahamasby Ellen Paris, Contributor on January 22, 2022 at 11:00 am
Foreign investment, COVID relocations and tax incentives are shaping the luxury real estate markets of New Zealand, Las Vegas and the Bahamas.
- Kiss Frontman Gene Simmons Pivots On His Las Vegas Getawayby Lauren Beale, Contributor on January 22, 2022 at 10:00 am
The tagline “What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas” has become recognizable worldwide since it was introduced nearly two decades ago by the convention and visitors bureau.
- Behind The Scenes Of A Luxury Home Auction On The Big Island Of Hawaiiby Ellen Paris, Contributor on January 21, 2022 at 10:00 pm
The process of selling a property is a stressful one for most homeowners, but it's especially true for property owners in the world's most exclusive markets.
- The Hot Design Trend Of 2022: Wallpaperby Regina Cole, Contributor on January 21, 2022 at 8:42 pm
Fixr, the online services marketplace, parses wallpaper in Fixr.com’s Paint & Color Trends Report 2022. It finds that it is one of the most popular design choices today.
- Water circus in Port St. Lucie this weekendon January 21, 2022 at 8:25 pm
The Water Circus is at Clover Field in Port St. Lucie this weekend. You may be scratching your head wondering what exactly that is... WPTV's Entertainment Reporter shows you all the fun happening under the big top.
- Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond Talks About Her New Bed And Bath Lines At Walmartby Amanda Lauren, Contributor on January 20, 2022 at 10:16 pm
Vibrant country style and patterns abound in the Pioneer Woman's newest collection for Walmart.
- Betty White challenge raises thousands for South Florida animal shelterson January 20, 2022 at 7:24 pm
On New Year’s Eve, comedic legend and animal lover Betty White died at the age of 99 influencing a social media trend that has helped local animal rescue organizations. It's called the Betty White Challenge and it encourages people to donate to their favorite animal rescue organization.
- YOUR WEEKEND: 98 Degrees, Water Circus, World's Biggest Bounce House, Chico Bean, and South Florida Fairon January 20, 2022 at 5:39 pm
A '90s boy band, laughs, water circus, week two of the South Florida Fair and the World's Biggest Bounce House are all in town this weekend. The biggest problem is figuring out what you can fit into your schedule.1) South Florida Fair - West Palm BeachThursday, Jan. 20 - NoonAmerican Hero’s Day - Veterans, military, Law Enforcement, Firefighters and their families get $7 admission.Songfest for Vets 1 – 9 p.m.John I Lenard Chorus is at 4 p.m.Oscar the Robot is a part of today’s strolling entertainmentShow me Swine Pig Racers at 1:30 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.Friday, Jan. 21 – NoonSeminole Ridge High School Dancers at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.The Leafy Greens Band at 1:30 p.m.Morgan Minsk at 7 p.m.One Way to Paradise at 7:30 p.m.Rockin’ Robots on Ice at 2 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.Saturday, Jan. 22 – 10 a.m.Free Park and Ride from the Mall at Wellington GreenLake Shore Middle School Symphonic Band at 12:30 p.m.Americana Jones at 8:30 p.m.Horse Barrel Exhibition at 4 p.m.Jay Valor at 7:30 p.m.Sunday, Jan. 23 – 10 a.m.Free Park and Ride from the Mall at Wellington GreenOld Time Fiddlin’ Contest at 7 p.m.Ricky Valido at 11:30, 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.The Hoodlums Company Crew at 4:30 and 7 p.m.Show Me Swine Pig Raceers at 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.2) Water Circus - Port St. LucieUnder the grand, swirling white and blue tent is Cirque Italia's exhilarating expedition in search of a pirate’s booty. The journey takes the audience through storms on the high seas, dreams of angelic aerialists, pirate fights, swashbucklers balancing upside down on a rum barrel, juggling knives, and even one having a run-in with a mermaid. Watch the suspenseful crossbow act dangerous Wheel of Death performances in the parking lot of Clover Park. There are seven shows and tickets start at $10 for kids and $15 for adults plus tax and a $5 parking fee.Showtimes:Thursday, Jan. 20 at 7:30 p.m.Friday, Jan. 21 at 7:30 p.m.Saturday, Jan. 22 at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.Sunday, Jan. 23 at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.3) 98 Degrees - HollywoodThe '90s boyband will be at the Hard Rock Live in Hollywood on Saturday, Jan 22 at 8 p.m. Tickets start at around $25 plus tax and fee.4) Chico Bean - West Palm BeachHailing from Washington D.C., Chico Bean has the uncanny ability to memorize almost instantly the words to an old song or create a new quirky jingle on the spot. He has five performances at the Palm Beach Improv. Tickets start at $30 plus tax, fee, and a two-drink minimum.5) The Big Bounce America 2022 - Boca RatonSneakers off, party on! The World's Biggest Bounce House is back with an inflatable obstacle course, a 60-foot-tall maze, and more. The official Guinness World Record holder for World's Biggest Bounce House just got supersized to over 13,000 square feet for 2022. It's at Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park with sessions for families and adults running through Sunday, Jan. 23.
- Housing Forecast Reveals The Best Markets For Each Stage Of Lifeby Brenda Richardson, Senior Contributor on January 20, 2022 at 2:04 pm
Austin is the best market for Millennials, Miami rises to the top for Gen X and Pittsburgh ranks No. 1 for Baby Boomers.
- Inflation, Healthy And Unhealthy Economies, And REITsby Calvin Schnure, Contributor on January 20, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Despite the rise in inflation, other "vital signs" of the U.S. economy look healthy.
- Crews search for distressed manatee in West Palm Beachon January 19, 2022 at 9:57 pm
Wednesday, a search and rescue mission had a disappointing outcome for one injured manatee.
- $17-Million Colorado Ski Retreat Embodies Why People Flock To Vailby Lauren Beale, Contributor on January 19, 2022 at 5:30 pm
This stone and wood-sided residence at the Chalet at the Lodge at Vail #2 takes in south-facing vistas of the Gore Range and the slopes in Vail, Colorado.
- Van Morrison shows at Seminole Hard Rock rescheduled for Aprilon January 18, 2022 at 9:33 pm
Van Morrison will still be performing in South Florida this year. It'll just be later than originally scheduled.
- A New Consumer-Facing Listing Portal To Add Transparency To New York City's Real Estate Marketby Frederick Peters, Contributor on January 18, 2022 at 6:29 pm
Created as it will be by the agent community for consumers and agents, CitySnap will steer buyers to the listing agent for each property that comes up on their search.
- Bigger, Better Kitchen Pantries Are A Covid-Inspired Wellness Design Trendby Jamie Gold, Contributor on January 18, 2022 at 1:00 pm
In its top five list of emerging kitchen ideas for the next three years is a “working pantry,” cited by 60% of the designers and industry professionals who responded to the survey.
- Brooklyn’s Most Expensive Penthouse Condo Hits The Marketby Regina Cole, Contributor on January 18, 2022 at 1:00 pm
The most expensive home in Brooklyn is going on the market today.